5 Surprising FedEx Truck Safety Statistics
Here are Five Surprising FedEx Truck Safety Statistics:
– FedEx reports to the US government, to the US Department of Transportation
– FedEx operates over 120,000 trucks
– FedEx has over 120,000 drivers
– FedEx reports over 2,700 collisions with over 906 people injured in the last two years
– FedEx reports over 83 fatalities in the last two years from April, 2023 going back.
They may be one of the largest trucking companies in America. But for you and me, they may be one of the most dangerous. We represent people who have been injured or killed in FedEx collisions, and we do it to the best of our ability. That’s what we do. We’re here to help you.
Call today! 1.855.SUE.FEDX